Hard Drive and Mixed Media Destruction Service
If you have hard drive or other electronic media that needs to be destroyed, but don’t have enough volume to justify an equipment purchase, consider having them destroyed at our completely secure destruction facility.
SEM is proud to be the only ISO 14001 Registered data destruction company listed on GSA Contract. This means that we strive for 0% landfill waste by reusing or recycling all destroyed items.
SEM EZ Price system
To simplify the process of purchasing hard drive or electronic media destruction services, SEM has created the EZ Price System.
• Pick a case— small, medium or large, and we’ll “send it to you”.
• Fill it with as much electronic media as you can fit— no sorting necessary.
• Call us, and we’ll make arrangements for pick-up and return freight.
• We’ll sort, inventory and destroy the contents at our Secure Destruction Facility.
• We’ll dispose of the waste in an environmentally safe and friendly manner.
• Upon completion, we’ll send you a “Certificate of Destruction”.
• You pay one price— no haggling, no hassles, no headaches.
Small Case (approx. 25 desktop drives)
Medium Case (approx. 50 desktop drives)
Large Case (approx. 250 desktop drives)