Click the above photo to download a PDF data sheet.
Hybrid Energy Advanced Trailer System (HEATS) – BTP-70786
ONE JPONE GALLON OF JP–8 CAN LAST MUCH LONGER WHEN UTILIZING RENEWABLE ENERGY. LITHIUM IRON PHOSPHATE BATTERIES PROVIDE THE HIGH POWER REQUIRED FOR MOTOR STARTUPS OR PULSED APPLICATIONS.
The Hybrid Energy Advanced Towable System (HEATS) is an arrangement of high energy battery systems with quickly deployable renewable energy devices and central power management on a towable trailer.
THE NEW BREN-TRONICS HEATS PROVIDES:
● Easily deployable by one person
● Handles up to 19kW peak AC loads
● LTT-FE Trailer Platform
● Reduces fuel consumption
● AC synchronization allows multiple HEATS to form a mini-grid
Each system will consist of the following:
• Trailer Platform
• Rechargeable Battery System
• Crankable masts
• Master Controller
• Wind Turbines
• Solar Panel System
• Visual display and data logging