Click the above photo to download a PDF data sheet.
The Tricom Research Amplified Speaker is a compact, rugged and light weight tactical communications speaker designed to operate in the most rigorous environments the modern day war fighter is operating in, from fixed base station communications to tactical vehicle communications installations.
A standard D-SUB 9 pin male connector is provided for easier vehicular and portable systems integration. A standard DB9 serial extension cable can be used to remote the speaker up to 50 feet
• Embedded 5-watt audio amplifier
• Recessed connectors, controls and indicators for a compact low profile
• Automatic muting when handset is keyed
• Volume Controls: Speaker and Handset
• Power and receive audio LED indicators
• Wide Range DC Input Power
• Easy to install and operate
• Compatible with existing communication equipment
• Local handset fully functional regardless of power switch setting
• Optional cable sets are available for remote operation, battery operation or alternate power source connections