Click the above photo to download a PDF data sheet.
The TCR-MBA-50 is a 25/50 Watt Multi-band RF Power Amplifier designed to improve communications in tactical environments.
Designed specifically to boost the transmit power of handheld and Manpack radios in the 30-512 MHz band, the amplifier may be powered from a single BA-5590 battery as well as 12 and 24 Volt vehicles.
Automatic frequency detection selects the proper harmonic filter across the entire frequency range for exceptional RF performance.
The amplifier operates in AM, FM and frequency hopping modes and is JITC DAMA and IW compatible.
An Automatic Level Control (ALC) adjusts for any input power level.
The TCR-MBA-50 can be upgraded to a TCR-MBA-50 WB to add wideband networking capabilities by installing option 11000-00744.
• 2 Dedicated Antenna Ports – SATCOM, and Line-of-Sight (wideband antenna port is added when option 11000-00744 is installed)
• Wideband Networking and Narrowband Operation (with option 11000-00744 installed)
• DAMA, IW, HAVEQUICK, SINCGARS and Special Communications Modes (ANW2 and SRW modes are supported when option 11000-00744 is installed)
• Compatible with AN/PRC-152A, AN/PRC-117G, AN/PRC-117F, AN/PSC-5, AN/PRC-148 or any Transceiver operating in the 30-512 MHz frequency band
• Rugged, Compact and Efficient – 2” H x 3.5” W x 8.15” D including connectors!
• Dedicated Single BA-5590 Mode
• Natural Convection Cooling
• Full Function RS-232 or USB Remote Control
• Flexible mounting configurations to include drop in replacement for the TCR-MBA-25