Click the above photo to download a PDF data sheet.
The TCR-MBA-50 WB (EXT) is a State of the Art software defined RF Amplifier designed to extend the range of modern Handheld and Manpack Transceivers. The Amplifier supports emerging Wideband Networking Waveforms including SRW and ANW2, as well as legacy Narrowband Waveforms such as IW, DAMA, SINCGARS and HAVEQUICK. Additionally, the Amplifier integrates seamlessly into systems using new Special Communications Modes in both LOS and SATCOM.
The TCR-MBA-50 WB (EXT) allows for flexible Communications installations and can be powered from a single BA-5590 battery as well as 12 and 24 Volt vehicle power.
A simple three button user interface controls the mode, antenna selection, and output power with a dimmable front panel display showing operating mode and Amplifier status.
• 3 Dedicated Antenna Ports – Wideband Networking, SATCOM, and Line-of-Sight
• Wideband Networking and Narrowband Operation
• ANW2, SRW, DAMA, IW, HAVEQUICK, SINCGARS and Special Communications Modes
• Compatible with AN/PRC-152A, AN/PRC-117G, AN/PRC-117F, AN/PSC-5, AN/PRC-148 or any Transceiver operating in the 30-512 MHz frequency band
• Rugged, Compact and Efficient – 2.5” H x 3.5” W x 8.15” D including connectors!
• Dedicated Single BA-5590 Mode
• Natural Convection Cooling. Extended Heat Sink for high duty cycle appliations
• Full Function RS-232 or USB Remote Control
• Flexible mounting configurations to include drop in replacement for the TCR-MBA-25