The Viking FIRE portable offers smarter visual and audio features that make fire responder communications effortless while ensuring situational awareness through patented FIRESafe™ software features.
Designed and engineered specifically for firefighters with patented safety and awareness enhancing FIRESafe software, the Viking FIRE features high visibility housing and blade knobs for ease of operation with fire gloves.
• Standard high visibility housing
• Top display maximizes viewing while in hip holster
• Supports P25 CAI (Common AIr Interface, Phase I & Phase II)
• Backlit displays with controllable settings to increase visibility in all lighting conditions
• Equipped with multiple visual indicators including battery level and signal strength to check status at a glance
• Ergonomic blade knobs for easier operation with fire gloves
• Meets applicable MIL Standard 810G specs
• Immersion rating (IP67)
• High performance speaker provides 1W rated audio for loud and clear sound across various noise environments
• State of the art AMBE+2 version 1.6 vocoder using TIA’s latest standards
• P25 Phase 2 capability
• Up to 2048 channels